So...seeing as how much I enjoy looking at other people's blogs, I decided that it was time to do my own. Here goes...
Tuesday night Ethan was acting a little out of sorts. He refused to eat dinner and fell asleep around 7:30. I knew something was wrong. A couple of hours later he woke up. He pointed (his pointer finger is how he communicates) for me to take him into the kitchen and as soon as we got in there it happened. He erupted. Over and over and over....it got EVERYWHERE. He was soaked, I was soaked, it was down the cupboards and in the sink. Gross. This was our first experience with puke and I didn't expect a toddler to puke like a grown up! When I thought he was done I put a new pair of jammies on him and we went and cuddled. He finally fell back to sleep and as soon as I got up to take him back to his room, I heard his stomach rumble. I tried to run for the kitchen so not to get puke on the carpet but I wasn't fast enough. Again he erupted. More puke than the first time. No puke got on the carpet however because it all got on me. Down my shirt, in my bra and in my hair. yuck. This went on for a while. By the time we finally went to bed for the night, Ethan had gone through 4 pairs of jammies and I had about 3 loads of laundry to wash.
We are still dealing with this little flu bug. It's so sad and a little scary to see your child go through something like that for the first time.
I took Ethan outside for some fresh air...you can tell by the look on his face that he isn't feeling good. My poor bug.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago





1 comments:
Nicely done Anna. I left a comment before, but it didn't work. Hmmm... I look forward to reading this regularly. Hope Ethan is feeling better and everyone is getting some sleep at night. Love you so much!!! Mom
Post a Comment