I love summer. I love being able to wear flip flops. I love that Ethan can play outside for hours on end (and get really tired so he will actually sleep). I love BBQ-ing for dinner because there is less mess to clean up. I like when it's warm enough that Ethan can just walk around in a diaper all day. Then I have less laundry...always a good thing. I love that I don't have to work as much and that most of my days are spent with my favorite little man. 


We are taking E to his second Mariners game tonight. It should be fun. We took him last year about this time and he did really well. Our good friends are meeting us there with their son who will be turning one in a couple more weeks. I am really looking forward to it. They live in Bellevue now and we don't get to see them as much as we would like to. Oohh....and we get to have garlic fries. Yum.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment