We have been having so much fun with Ethan lately. I was able to take him with me on a field trip for work to Hunter's pumpkin patch. After a rough start (it was nap time, and he really needed one!) he finally cheered up and really enjoyed himself. We loved watching the goats. Well, I really enjoyed watching Ethan watch the goats. When we were out in the pumpkin patch, Ethan discovered his own method for picking the right pumpkin. He would sit on them. It was pretty adorable.
This past Sunday Zach and I took Ethan out to Lattin's Cider Mill to check out their pumpkin patch. It was so crazy out there!! I think Ethan had fun seeing some animals. Their pumpkin selection was pretty horrible so we went to Safeway to buy pumpkins for Zach and myself. Zach and I both carved our pumpkins and Ethan had his first painting experience with his. He did such a good job and it was so fun to watch him decorate it. I just love this time of year!!
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment