Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Let me just say, trying to do Halloween with an almost two year old is HARD. Well, at least it was with my almost two year old. He was definitely not happy when it came time to get into his costume but after being bribed with some smarties things got a little better. Ethan was Indiana Jones this year and let me just say that he was the cutest Indy that I have ever seen!! Most of his outfit was found here and there at goodwill. I think we did pretty good! (Thanks mom for helping me!)

Our first stop of the night was to Uma and Papa Tom's house. I think E got a little too tired on the car ride over because he was none to happy to show off his costume. Again after a little candy bribery, he cheered up.

We also took him by my boss' house. He was pretty funny there. She had two bowls of candy and he just sat on the floor by them taking out each piece and then putting it back. He did that for a good 20 minutes! I finally made up his mind for him because those peanut m&m's were looking pretty good.

When we got home we went down to Gram and Papa's to see them and Grandma and Grandpa. Ethan was a little shy at first because they ended up having some company visiting. It didn't take to long before he warmed up and started showing off for them. (I think the sugar was finally getting to him!) He was pretty dang cute. See for yourself!!



Hope everyone had a happy halloween!!

2 comments:

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

What a cute Indy! You must have a great Goodwill there.

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh...SOOO CUTE!!! I love the costume.