Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow, snow, go away....

Okay snow, we've had our fun and now it is definitely time for you to GO AWAY!!
Here are some pictures of our snowy adventures.


We had 10 inches of snow on our car this morning before we cleaned it off. We had already cleaned it off twice a few days ago! I wonder how much would have been on there if we hadn't done it at all!?



It was a lot of work to get the snow off of the car.



Zach and Ethan sledding down our driveway.



Me and Ethan.



Ethan trying to stand up in the snow on our car.




Papa's project for the day: Try to get the driveway cleared! Ethan got to help Papa on the backhoe.


The beautiful view from our back deck.



The snowman that Zach and I built for Ethan. He's checking it out...I think he liked it.

So seriously....this weather really needs to quit! And I would be happy not to see snow again for a long, long time.

0 comments: