Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ultrasound!

On Friday we had our ultrasound and found out that we are having a BOY! It was really amazing to see him. He was kicking and moving around, I don't think Ethan moved a muscle during his ultrasound. We also found out that my placenta is low, so I will have to go back and have another ultrasound done later on. I will find out more when I see my doctor next month. I am so excited for Ethan to have a little brother and I hope they will be good buddies growing up.

1 comments:

Uma said...

As the Uma (Grandmother ) I'm so very excided. Anna, you have been the perfect Mother of a wonderdul little boy that I love so much. I know my next little grandson is gong to steal my heart and I also know that he has the best Mom, Dad and Big brother and little boy could have. I live you Uma.