Monday, June 22, 2009

24 Weeks..

*Weekly Survey*

How far along?: 24 weeks

How big is baby?: Your little Wiener schnitzel is about the length of a foot-long Chicago hot dog and weighs about 1 1/3 pounds.

Maternity clothes?: Duh...

Sleep?: I have actually had decent sleep this past week. Sometimes sleeping a solid 3 hours with no interruptions! (sometimes...)

Best moment this week?: Getting Ethan's new swing set put up. My Papa is the best Papa in the world!!

Movement?: Crazy movement. It's amazing how much stronger his little kicks have gotten over the past week.

Food cravings?: Pomegranate lemonade. It's awesome.

Labor signs?: Nope

Belly button in or out?:
Same...

What I miss: My patience and being comfortable.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting my hair done!!

Update on the baby development:
Your baby's ears are fully functional now. And since they are, you may notice that loud noises and sudden movements can startle the little bugger. He's getting used to the everyday sounds inside the womb.

So, we have finally picked out a name for our little man!! I am so relieved to finally have it figured out. When I was pregnant with Ethan, as soon as we knew he was a boy, we knew what his name would be. I loved being able to talk to him and call him by his name for most of the pregnancy. I wanted to be able to do that with this one as well. So here it is....Logan Ellis Kane. How we ever agreed on anything I don't know but I think we both really like this name. And his middle name is after my amazing Papa. Ethan still wants to name him Slimer...so he now calls him "Logan, Slimer, Bolt too" it's pretty cute.

Ethan is obsessed with ghostbusters. I MEAN OBSESSED!! Zach bought him a old school Marshmellow man and Slimer off of ebay and Ethan has to take them everywhere with him. He even has to sleep with them.



This is his Slimer face...


His swing set.


Taking a drink break with Beau.




He loves this "baby" swing because it plays music!

2 comments:

Wawa said...

That's awesome! What a nice swingset. Hooray for craigslist. I bet he loves it. Good to hear your pregnancy is going so well.

Suzanne said...

I love the name you picked out! I'm impressed you were able to agree on one so soon... it was WAY harder the second time for us too, Adam didn't have a name for a couple days! :o)