Sunday, July 19, 2009

28 weeks...3rd tri here I come!!

*Weekly Survey*

How far along?: 28 weeks, beginning of my 3rd trimester!!!

How big is baby?: By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels.

Maternity clothes?: Yup...some are getting to small.

Sleep?: Is nonexsistant.

Best moment this week?: My ultrasound. Little Logan looked good and weighed in at 2 lbs 4 oz. He was head down and turned with his back facing out, so it was hard to get any great views or pics of him. The exciting news is that my placenta moved, YAY! I wish I could have an ultrasound every week.

Movement?: Yes...they are starting to change from mostly kicks to stretches and rolls.

Food cravings?: Berries and ice cream.

Labor signs?: Just the braxton hicks.

Belly button in or out?: Same...

What I miss: Not being in pain.

What I'm looking forward to: A friends wedding this coming weekend...although I just saw it's supposed to be around 90 degrees outside!

Update on the baby development: He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

This past week we celebrated Zach's birthday. Ethan was so cute and is still telling him happy birthday.


Here are some pics of Ethan playing in his play yard. He is really good at operating his backhoe and loves swinging and playing in the rocks with his trucks.


A precious smile...




Telling me he needs to poop.




Potty Break!!



Riding matching tractors with Blake.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

maybe someday blake will be as good as ethan is on his tractor!