Sunday, August 16, 2009

32 Weeks....Oh My!!

*Weekly Survey*

How far along?: 32 Weeks!!!!

How big is baby?: Logan weighs about 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long. Although it feels like he is already 10 pounds...

Maternity clothes?: Getting small.

Sleep?: Sleeping has been ok, I'm getting used to having to get up every couple hours again.

Best moment this week?: Finishing work!! Hooray!

Movement?: Oh yeah. There are times when he kicks me so hard he knocks the wind out of me. This usually happens when I'm trying to fall asleep.

Food cravings?: Not really. Although Mexican is sounding good at the moment.

Labor signs?: I've had a few contractions that hurt, not super bad, but worse than the ones braxton hicks ones I have had. Luckily they are random still. As bad as I want this baby out, I know he needs to cook for a little bit longer.

Belly button in or out?: It's not going to pop out.

What I miss: My pre-pregnancy body...like the one I had when I got married...oh skinny self, how I miss you.

What I'm looking forward to: NOT having to wake up and get myself and Ethan ready so I can go to work.

Update on the baby development: You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.

I finally feel like the end is in sight! Hopefully these last couple months go by not to fast or slow....I still have things to get done before Logan's arrival but I am ready for him to be out! (I am a big procrastinator) Not much has been going on around my house lately. I am way to sore and tired to go out and do much. Lissi is pretty sure that the dr will put me on bed rest soon...I'm pretty sure they won't. But I am trying to take it easy, trying to keep my blood pressure down. Its hard when you have an almost 3 year old who is VERY busy and we are in the slow process of potty training...still. Thank goodness for my wonderful parents who are just right next door and are more than willing to take E when I need a break. Seems to be a lot lately!

I still don't have any pics to put up of me. I was going to have Lissi take some before she left on vacation but never got around to it. I do have a few pictures of the boys room. My mom worked long and HARD on making Ethan a dozer bed. She finally finished and he is in love with it!


The dozer bed! He is so proud.



Logan's crib. E enjoys climbing in and pretending to sleep.



The boys room. Crazy to think that I am going to have two little boys before long!!!

I keep looking at pictures from when Ethan was a baby, trying to imagine what little Logan will look like. I found a couple pics of E from Aug 2007. Man, he's a cutie!!


I wonder if Logan will have crazy hair like E did??


Meeting his bff Ari for the 1st time.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

you're getting close! i love ethan's bed!

Melanie and Ernie said...

Sooo cute. I love the bulldozer bed. I hope he has curly cute hair like Ethan...LOVE IT.