Wow. Really, wow. How in the world have six months gone by already? Logan is growing too fast. Here's what Logan is up to at six months:
*He can sit like a champ now. Of course he still has some tumbles but they are few and far between!!
*Starting to like baby food...but he would much rather eat big people food. He BEGS for food from his brother when we are at the dinner table. Smacks his lips, reaches, screams....we never have a quiet dinner!
*Loves to stand at the train table and play with his brothers Lego's.
*Logan is a HORRIBLE sleeper. I think he is worse now than when he was a newborn. Actually, I'm positive he is. I'm at my wits end...any advise????
*He gets up on all fours and does the rocking motion, so I know crawling is right around the corner. But even though he's not actually crawling yet, he manages to move himself all over the living room...really fast.
*Loves to pull hair.
*Still to long and skinny to fit into most of the clothes I saved from Ethan. The waists of most of the pants are a little stretched out since Ethan was a tad obese.
*Talks, talks, talks!!! On occasion when he wakes up happy from a nap I will hear him talking to himself in his crib. It is one of the most precious sounds ever. He is definitely a very vocal child.
*Logan is a total Momma's boy.
*Still loves to jump in his Johnny jumper.
*Only has two teeth...I'm not sure how though. The poor kids has been teething for almost 3 months straight. He has two more bottom teeth that one day will look like they will break through at any second...and the next day they are nowhere to be found. Poor baby.
*Going on two months of battling thrush. At his 6 month appointment this coming week I am going to see if there is something else we can use to treat it.
I love my little Logan. Happy 6 months bug!
Celebrating his half birthday! Ethan chose the dino party hats.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago





2 comments:
what cute pictures... you can definitely tell what family he belongs to! hope you get the thrush worked out! good luck!
Aww! how cute! I love this age - you can see so much of their personality at this stage in their lives.
James is also a horrible sleeper and we finally (hopefully) will be getting that solved this week - he's having his tonsils/adnoids taken out. They are massively swollen and dr says to chop them out. My cousin's girl had this procedure and she started sleeping better, so I'm hoping the same is for James. He was a HUGE snorer. Ask your dr if L might have a tonsil/adnoid problem. :)
Post a Comment