Our little peanut is 7 months old now. He is really changing and growing fast now! Over the last month:
-Lo is finally putting on some chub! Yay! Now he doesn't look quite as anorexic when you compare him to his brother at this age. (Although E was about 4+ lbs heavier)
-Loves to eat crackers of any sort, Ritz and Mum Mums are a must have in this house.
-BEGS by screaming for whatever food you may be eating. Its hard to explain to a 7 month old why they can't have any corn on the cob.
-Should start crawling at any second.
-He can pull himself all the way up when he's in his crib. Guess it's about time to take down his mobile that he loves so much!
(Sorry the video isn't very good, my finger must have been to close to the microphone part...oops!)
-Poor kid has his momma's horrible skin....I'm so sorry babe, maybe there will be a cure for psoriasis by the time you're older! (Wishful thinking...)
-Can't have any dairy or it makes him break out in a horrible exczema-y rash.
-Talks, talks, talks. This kid loves to talk!
-Went on his first trip to the zoo and did really well.
-Loves his brother. Loves to pull his hair, loves to try and kiss his face and really loves when Ethan climbs into his crib with him.
-Still a horrible sleeper. I think I got up with him 5 times last night.
-Has 5 teeth that are poking through. 2 on the bottom and 3 on top. (I'm hoping this is why he has been a horrible sleeper!)
-Cute as cute can be!
Twinsies!
Don't you just want to kiss his little face?!
Mad because I made him try a pickle.
Loving the zoo.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago





1 comments:
Anna- Your boys are growing up way to fast! They are so cute.
Post a Comment