Monday, July 19, 2010

Logan - 9 months

Hard to believe he is 9 months already....but what's really hard for me to believe is that he is going to be one in just a few short months!!

Logan at 9 months....
  • Cruising along tables and furniture....he wants to walk SO badly.
  • Quit nursing
  • Thinks he can do everything his brother can do.
  • Loves to follow Ethan around and play with whatever he is.  Sometimes Ethan doesn't mind....
  • Quite the daredevil.
  • Still a very fussy baby but he has gotten much better since our switch to formula.
  • Still a horrible sleeper....I think I was up with him nearly every hour last night.
  • Growls.  I think it is hilarious...Aunt Lissi thinks he is possessed.
  • Likes to dance with his Momma =)
  • Still my little peanut.  Anxious for his next dr appt to find out how much he weighs.

2 comments:

Hillary Monroe said...

Oh, my goodness he's getting so big! And both your boys are so sweet. :) I love your updates. :)

Suzanne said...

no way! i cannot believe he is already 9 months old! sounds a lot like my #2 following his brother around trying to do everything he does! such a fun age though isnt it!?