Thursday, September 16, 2010

Big Day!

Today was a big day....Ethan's first day of preschool!!  He was so excited but as we got closer and closer to the school he started to get a little nervous.  I know he will do fabulous and he will have so much fun.  On another note....Logan is 11 months today!  What?!?  I don't know how that happened so fast....

Logan at 11 months is....

  • Crawling faster than fast.
  • SO close to walking...he has taken a good 4 steps on a number of occasions but as soon as he realizes what he's doing he sits down.
  • Still a crappy sleeper.
  • Hilarious.  This kid makes us laugh so much.
  • Babbles endlessly.  I think he will be talking before to long...and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to shut him up once it starts!
  • Almost 21 pounds...still about 3 lbs lighter than Ethan was at this age.
  • Smart, smart, smart. 
I sure do love my boys and I am so proud to be their Momma =)

0 comments: