Zach and Ethan made a gingerbread house together....I don't know if more candy ended up in Ethan's tummy or on the house itself.
We went over to Uma and Papa Tom's on Christmas Eve. It was a really nice evening. Both the boys did really well (Logan was sick with a double ear infection) and Ethan was so thankful for every present that he got. We kept track of Santa by checking the Norad Santa tracker every once in a while. Ethan really thought that was amazing! I wish we would have remembered the video camera....or the camera. Oh well...I did take some pictures with Papa's camera at least!
Christmas morning we woke Ethan up because Logan had been awake for a good hour and was getting tired of being told to stay away from the presents. Zach carried him out to the living room and I saw his eyes light up. He was so happy that Santa and Rudolph had come to his house.
That afternoon we went down to Grammie and Papa's for brunch. We ate lots and lots of delicious food and the boys had fun opening gifts again. They really got spoiled this year!!
| Matching Christmas jammies from Gramma Honey |
| Playing peek-a-boo in Grammie's beautiful curtains =) |
| He likes to flash people his tummy |
| The boys helping Papa |
I am really looking forward to next Christmas...but I am thankful we have a whole year until it comes again!





3 comments:
what a perfect christmas! the pictures with ethan and santa are so sweet! and they both look SO adorable in their matching jammies... you can see how much they love eachother!
So cute!!! Love the big Santa hug, and the jammies are adorable. It looks like you had a great Christmas!
I love all the cute Christmas pjs!! Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment