Monday, June 27, 2011

Let summer begin!

I can't believe the month of June is nearly over....summer has officially begun (although if you looked outside today you wouldn't notice) and I have finally entered the last trimester of this pregnancy.  I feel like we have been so busy this past month but as I'm sitting here I can't think of anything that we've done!  Ethan finished his first year of preschool at the beginning of June.  That kid was in desperate need of a break.  They ended the school year with a backyard circus.  Ethan chose to be a strongman and I have to say he was adorable!

On the way to the circus

Waiting his turn
So strong....you know you're jealous.
Jumping through the ring of fire.




















And...since it seems that I am currently having a raging case of pregnancy brain, here are some picutres of the kids.  I'm sure at 3 am I will remember what I wanted to write about...
Nice and clean after a bath...probably yelling at Aunt Lissi and Big B.

Watching Papa


Logan is potty training!!!

I love their little hineys.

Logan is a little daredevil and loves to jump off of anything!

Zach's Father's Day ice cream cake.  He got surprised with a round of golf with a couple of his good friends up in Seattle.
(Little did he know all I wanted was an excuse to go to Seattle to visit Claire!)

My #1...he's getting so big.

Ethan racing Grammie on her new bike....Logan went along for the ride.

We love the new bike!  Especially Logan =)

Such beautiful eyes......and boogers.

Making his own water slide.

Testing it out.

Finishing off with a dip in the pool.

Logan mowing....he'll do this for hours if you let him.

0 comments: