It's almost the end of June...where has the time gone? We had a nice and relaxing Father's Day weekend. I can't believe it was actually nice outside! 
Ethan has finally learned how to squirt a water bottle and spent most of Father's day going around "squirting" everyone. Funny thing was, he only figured out how to squirt the bottle when it was pointed at him! Needless to say, he was soaked but thought the whole thing was hilarious.

I swear it looks like his leg is broken in this picture!
Ethan enjoyed watching Grandpa and Uncle Sammy hitting golf balls around. He even picked up one of Grandpa's drivers and was trying to swing it. He looked so little compared to that thing!
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as we did! I just want to thank Zach, my Dad and Papa for being such amazing men. I am very grateful for each one of you and all that you do for me and Ethan. I love you all.
(Zach, I love you most of all...thanks for being a great daddy and my best friend. xoxo)
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment