Monday, June 30, 2008

They change so fast

I was going through my pictures today and found some of Ethan from this time last year. How fast time flies and how fast kids change. I almost forget how chubby he used to be.

That was then...this is now...

No more little boy boobies...his face has thinned out...his hair is short...

Then....

Oohh, I love this picture. Where are his knees?

Now...

His legs are skinny now and you can see his knees.

It's crazy how much he has changed in just a year. I really do love this age and stage that he is at right now, as much as I miss my fat little baby. Nothing is better than when he runs up to come give me a hug and kiss. Or waking up to hear him calling for me from his bedroom and seeing his face light up when I walk in to get him. He makes me so happy and I am so grateful to be the mom of such a wonderful little man.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sweet memories the pictures bring! Time passed sooo quickly. Love you sooo much, Mom