We hope that everyone had a great 4th of July! Ours was very uneventful, which was nice. Ethan enjoyed watching the fireworks going off across the bay and he was up until 10:30 pm watching and listening to them. Then luckily he finally passed out and was able to sleep through the noise. Nice.
Ethan has finally figured out that daddy can give him horsey rides on his back. It's really cute, if Zach is sitting on the floor Ethan will walk up behind him and push him until he is on all fours then he tries with all his might to climb up on daddy's back. It is the cutest thing for me to watch, I love seeing them play together.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago





3 comments:
What a cute little bum bum!!!!
Anna Ethan is SO stinking cute! Your mom was over tonight and told us about your blog so I thought I'd give it a look. This is GREAT! I'm glad I can see more pictures!
Anna
I love your blog. I SO need you to help me re-design mine.
Ethan was so adorable yesterday at the wedding. You all looked wonderful. Your family gave Alissa a wedding to remember.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful family on your blog.
Judy
Post a Comment