I was just sitting here thinking that in just about a month my little baby will be 2 years old. I guess he isn't a little baby anymore. These past two years have flown by faster than I ever thought they could. He is growing like a weed and one of these days I know he will just start talking in complete sentences. He has words here and there....and I know he has the capability to say them...I think he just might have some of the Blocher stubbornness in him...did I say that?...I meant Wright...no, no, Kane...definitely Kane....I guess this kid was destined to be stubborn...
Here are just some cute and random pictures of Ethan over the past couple of weeks.Ethan and Papa testing out the tractor for the upcoming hay ride.

Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago





1 comments:
He is such a cutie!! How much fun you must have as his mommy. I love the pic of him with your grandparents german shepard (I remember that german shepard- I'm sure it's not the same one though). SOunds like you are having fun and had a great early birthday! Happy birthday by the way! Hooray for not being 30 yet. Have fun!
:) Sarah
Post a Comment