Tuesday, November 25, 2008

...November Happenings...

Last Sunday, the 23rd, was Grammie's 75th birthday. I made her a cute and kind of disturbing card. Here is the picture that I included in her card, it got a few good laughs!

Ethan has a new favorite thing to do. If you are sitting down, he has to pile every single one of his animals on top of you. He did it to Papa the other day when he came down to visit. Papa was such a good sport!!

Zach and I took Ethan to the McLane nature trails yesterday. It was a beautiful day outside! We were able to get down to the creek and we got to see tons of fish both dead and alive. Luckily since it had been so cold out, the fish didn't stink too bad.


Ethan likes to crawl up on the edge of Gram's couch and lay like the kitty does.

OOPS!!

We have been enjoying the time we get to spend outside. I love this time of year. Ethan decided to help Grandpa by picking up some pine cones.


He had to try on his Bob the builder helmet and pads that he got from Uncle Sam for his birthday. He looked so cute in them!

0 comments: