Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hooray!!




So, it's still super early and I know that we should wait to say anything...but we are PREGNANT!! We are so so so excited. It came at the perfect time because we were supposed to go up to Seattle this coming Monday for a dr appointment to schedule surgery and now we don't have to. It felt so good canceling that appointment! I don't go in to see the doctor until the 25th but I think our projected due date will be around October 12th.

5 comments:

Wawa said...

OH MY GOSH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Hooray for babies. Hooray for your baby. Hope all goes nice and smooth. Get some sleep- not that you didn't already know that.

Anonymous said...

Thats wonderful! Congradulations to you and the Family.

Melanie and Ernie said...

That is amazing news!!! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. I hope everything is going well. I miss being pregnant, so you have to be sure to update me regularly....love ya

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

Congratulations again and again! Can't wait to hear all the updates. Make sure you remember us blog-viewers!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations Anna, what exciting news, I am so happy for you!!