Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunny (kind of) Sunday!!

Today was a beautiful day!! Well, at least it wasn't snowing like it did yesterday...that was crazy and the snowflakes were HUGE, we're talking like the size of sand dollars. We took advantage of today's not completely freezing weather and spent a lot of time playing outside.



Zach took the safety off Ethan's power wheels so it can now be put into 2nd gear. That thing goes crazy fast!! Ethan seems to really enjoy it, what little boy wouldn't? I got a little video of him with my camera but it really doesn't do much justice. I swear he is going SO much faster than it looks!



For a little break from the tractor, we were able to get Grandpa to come outside to play. (It didn't take much.) He and Ethan played on the trampoline for a while and then Grandpa went and got his tractor and he and Ethan rode around on it. When it was time for Ethan and I to go home, he and Grandpa raced their tractors back down to our house. It was very cute.



Hooray for nice weather and getting to play outside!!

2 comments:

Morgan & Erik said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how fast that goes!!! No wonder he LOVES it!

Melanie and Ernie said...

Amen to sun...I need more. Ethan is seriously so adorable. I love his little tractor.