Sunday, June 7, 2009

Videos from today

I don't have any prego pictures of me but I do have a cute little video of E today talking to my belly. He does this every day just about and it's usually all on his own. He will randomly walk up to me, lift up my shirt so he can see my belly and tell Slimer he loves him and gives him a kiss. It is precious. Slimer is going to have an amazing big brother!




We are also in the slow process of potty training. Hopefully now that I am done with work, we can concentrate more on it. I don't want two kids in diapers, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

you'll have to tell me how potty training goes... i'm kind of dreading it, but 2 kids in diapers is no fun either!
i love the video of ethan kissing the baby... so cute!

Sarah said...

Hooray for potty training! I am going to try to start with Andrew too. Good luck with Ethan. I love the video of him with your tummy. So cute!