Monday, September 28, 2009

38 Weeks

*Weekly Survey*

How far along?: 38 Weeks...

How big is baby?: Logan has really plumped up. He weighs about 6.8 pounds and he's over 19 1/2 inches long.

Maternity clothes?: I still have a few things that fit.

Sleep?: Not so much.

Best moment this week?: Haven't really had one. I am looking forward to my appt tomorrow and finding out if I am dilated at all yet...

Movement?: He's still moving...although space is very limited!!

Food cravings?: I have really lost my appetite. Unless you put a chocolate shake in front of me, I think I will be living off of them until this baby comes. My poor hubby and kid haven't had a meal prepared for them in I don't even know how long.

Labor signs?: I wish. I hurt SO bad. Time for this kiddo to make his appearance.

Belly button in or out?: I can't see it.

What I miss: Being able to clean my house for longer than 5 minutes before I have to sit down for a 30 minute break...

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my little man.

Update on the baby development: He has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold his hand for the first time! His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb. Wondering what color your baby's eyes will be? If he's born with brown eyes, they'll likely stay brown. If he's born with steel gray or dark blue eyes, they may stay gray or blue or turn green, hazel, or brown by the time he's 9 months old.

2 weeks left....14 days....holy cow. It seems so soon but I really don't know if I can stand to keep this kid in there for that much longer! Everything hurts so much worse with this pregnancy. I now feel like I have the joints of a 90 year old woman. My fingers hurt especially bad. I can barely straighten them out and it hurts to grasp just about anything. I read up on it and I guess it's just water retention...must be why my fingers look like sausages, my legs and ankles look like tree trunks and I can only sport flip flops. The beauty of pregnancy.

Ethan is getting pretty excited about meeting baby Logan. We talk about it all the time and I make him watch "A baby story" with me. He talks about how mommy will go to the doctors and the doctor will help get the baby out of mommy's tummy. I think E is going to be a pretty amazing big brother...Logan will be one lucky little guy!


Cutest Elmo butt EVER!!


We really enjoy otter pops around here.


The sweetest boy I know.

0 comments: