Sunday, October 4, 2009

So READY!!

Tomorrow I am officially 39 weeks pregnant. I don't know that I can physically handle being pregnant another 7 days (or more)....There is a full moon tonight and I would really like it if Logan decided that he is ready to come out. Ethan has been talking to him the last couple of days saying things like, "Come out and play Logan", "I love you to much Logan" and "Break momma's water Logan". It is so dang adorable. I just wish that Logan would listen!!! There was a full moon the week before Ethan was due too and he chose to ignore it...I have a feeling this baby will too. I have my last dr appointment tomorrow and I will have her strip my membranes then. I had it done with Ethan and it did nothing. Hopefully it will work this time around. 2nd time is a charm, right?


This boy loves to dance!



If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

I hope you don't have to endure another 7 days...I'm with Ethan...come out and play Logan!!