Can't forget some pics of my Ethan! Hopefully I will get some pictures of the two of them together soon!
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
Can't forget some pics of my Ethan! Hopefully I will get some pictures of the two of them together soon!
Posted by Anna at 4:34 PM
3 comments:
I love the pic of Logan swaddled up in the yellow blanket. SO cute!! congrats again and again and again....
GREAT PICS!! What a sweetheart you have for a baby. He is super cute and you are a champ for being in pain and then delivering. Go Anna! Congrats! Let me know when you feel like a visit. I need to drop off his gifts, but one is size 1 diapers so I need to get them to you before he outgrows them. Love, Sarah Scheel & family
Congrats Anna! What a darling addition to the family.
Post a Comment