It's crazy to think that 3 years ago today, I became a mother. I can't believe that my little fat baby Ethan is 3 years old already. Time has gone faster than I ever imagined it could. Ethan is just as amazing today as he was the day he was born.
Some things about Ethan:
*He LOVES Ghostbusters. And when I say loves, I mean he's obsessed. He knows both movies like the back of his hand.
*He likes to make up little songs about everything...like once I was changing Logan's diaper and Ethan made up a new song...."Logan's got a cute wiener.."
*He loves loves loves his baby brother and thinks Logan is so cutie.
*He hates pooping...and is still not potty trained because of those issues...
*He knows his alphabet and the sound that each letter makes and can count, when he wants to.
*He is VERY stubborn sometimes.
*He loves kids. Every kid he sees is his friend.
*He loves to pretend. He is often a different character from Shrek, Ghostbusters, Wall-E or whatever cartoon he is into that week. This week it's Scooby Doo.
*He loves to run around our house in circles especially if you chase him.
*He likes to hide. He thinks you can't see him if he covers his face with his hands.
*He knows his full name and the street that he lives on. When he came to the hospital to meet Logan for the 1st time, he climbed up on the bed and got down next to Logan's face and said, "Hi baby, my name is Ethan Robert Kane and I like to eat candy." Precious.
There are so many more wonderful (and odd) things I could say about my #1. He is such a wonderful kid and we are so lucky he's ours. Happy 3rd Birthday Ethan Robert Kane. We love you!
The day he was born.
His 1st Bday
His 2nd Bday
His 3rd Bday
My fat little man. One of my most favorite pictures of him. I miss those rolls!!
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago





2 comments:
Happy birthday ethan!! i LOVE that last picture too! amazing how time goes by so fast!
What a cute baby & little boy. I can't believe you have a 3 year old, plus a newborn. You make cute, cute babies. I hope he had a good birthday!
Post a Comment