Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My 2 week old and Halloween

I took Logan in for his 2 week check-up the other day. He is back up to his birth weight and has grown a 1/2 inch. So his stats were Height: 21.5 inches 75th growth percentile Weight: 9 lbs 12.5 oz 75th growth percentile. The dr says he looks great but of course I already knew that!! This kid is crazy strong too...he has already almost completely rolled over a number of times. He likes to stand and has really good control of his head. He is starting to smile and coo...especially at his big brother.


He has the sweetest kissy lips.




Halloween

Ethan knew what he wanted to be for Halloween for the past 6 months or so and never faltered when you asked him what he was going to be. It was always Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and Logan was going to be Slimer. It's a good thing I have such a creative mom to help me with such things...Ethan's costume turned out so cute! I wish I could have entered him into a costume contest because I'm pretty sure he would have won!


On his way to trick or treat and Gramma Honey's and Grandpa Buddy's


My boys. Too precious.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

oh my gosh, those costumes are increadable! i can't believe she made those!! they are amazing... the boys look so cute! they for SURE would have won ANY costume contest!

michelle said...

Your boys are darling. So, Logan is in the 75%. I can't wait to hold him.
I agree that you have an amazingly creative and talented mom.