Yesterday was Logan's 4 month check up. He now weighs 15 lbs 5 oz...53rd% The nurse measured him to be 25 3/4 in long...75th%. (He's at least 26 in, the nurse did a poor job measuring) and his head was 16 1/4 in....16th%. I have one tiny little man!! I knew he was no where the size that his brother was but I was shocked to hear how small he is. Especially since he has just about grown out of his 9 month jammies! I guess he got his Grammie's small head too. ;) Here are some things about Logan at 4 months:
* He can roll over from his back to tummy and tummy to back
* Does amazing push-ups during tummy time
* Loves to smile at his brother
* Only takes little cat naps during the day (I would give anything for him to sleep for an hour!)
* Sleeps pretty good at night and usually only wakes up between 3-4 am to eat
* He is crazy strong
* Loves to be in his jumper
* He is talking up a storm and is a pro at blowing raspberries
* Loves to suck on his fingers, hands, or anything that gets near his mouth
* Reaching for things...like my hair or he likes to try to rip your nose off.
* Loves to go on the trampoline with his brother
* Starting to laugh
* Tried rice cereal and hated it
* He still loves to scream, a lot.
* Starting to give kisses...especially to the cute baby he sees in the mirror.
We love having Logan as part of our family. Ethan is doing such an amazing job being a big brother. He is so excited for Logan to get bigger so they can play Lego's together. The other day I was cleaning the kitchen and had Logan in his jumper. Ethan came in and sat down in front of him and said..."Now Logan, let me tell you something. I have an idea..." Then Ethan quit talking because he saw that I was listening. Hmmm...I wonder what his idea is. Who knows, my Ethan comes up with some pretty funny, weird, disturbing (in a funny way) and off the wall things. Most of the time when I ask him where he saw/learned that he says, "Aunt Lissi!" Way to go Aunt Lissi! Boys...
Logan at 4 months
Jumping in the same jumper we used as kids at Grammies.
Playing outside, Logan's first time swinging!
Out for a walk.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago





1 comments:
what handsome little boys you have! isn't it amazing how different they can be!? i love the bond between brothers though, they will have so much fun!
Post a Comment