We had a Star Wars themed Halloween this year....and I have to say I think I have the cutest Yoda and Chewbacca on the planet!! It was the first year that we actually took Ethan trick-or-treating to houses other than just relatives. He really enjoyed it....especially since people wanted to give him candy. Ethan got so many compliments on his costume when we were out. He felt pretty cool....he thought he had a few people fooled and was sure to tell them that it was just a costume and he wasn't really Yoda. Thank you Gramma Honey for making the most adorable Yoda costume EVER!! The Chewbacca costume that Logan is wearing is the one Ethan wore when he was that age too....it fit Logan a little differently than it did my fatty Ethan but it still looked super cute! He was really good at making Chewbacca sounds too...Zach is pretty sure that Logan thought he was a dog. They were so stinking cute!
| This was his costume he wore to the Halloween party at preschool. |





2 comments:
those costumes are amazing, they look great!
Sooo cute!!
Post a Comment