This past Friday, Sept. 12, would have been my Great Grandma Belle's 98th birthday. Grammie and I decided to take Ethan out to her grave site to get some pictures and take her some flowers.
I still think of my Grandma Belle often. Especially now that we are living in her old house. I feel so blessed to live here. I have so many fond memories of this house and the time I was able to spend with her in it.
I remember....making pancakes and cookies with her...watching wrestling on tv, she loved it....playing her piano and organ and singing with her...looking at her ceramics....being sent home in plastic bags if it was raining...sleepovers...playing with her jewelry...enjoying her company.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago





3 comments:
Brought tears to my eyes, thanks for sharing. Love you! Mom
Oh my gosh, look how young you are in this picture, that is so crazy...I love it. Sweet post as well.
The picture was very sweet. You too look very cute and grandma looks very proud.
Post a Comment